WHAT IS SEMI – UNITZED CURTAIN WALL?
Semi-Unitized Curtain Wall is a type of curtain wall that combines the advantages and features of the Stick and Unitized curtain wall. The basic structural principle is that except for the main frame, other curtain wall components are assembled into a Unitized Panel, then transfer them to the construction for positioning and installing on the main frame.
Semi-Unitized curtain wall is divided into 3 types: hidden rail, expose rail, combination between hidden rail and expose rail, providing a variety of choices and suitable for the construction.
ADVANTAGES OF SEMI – UNITIZED CURTAIN WALL
- Availability and high quality: Panels are mass-produced at the factory, so the components are precisely installation and easy to control the quality.
- High flexibility: Unitized Panel is small, flexible, convenient, easy to install, maintain and replace with simple operation, short construction time and high construction efficiency.
- Simple structure, high aesthetic: The method of sealing the structure between Unitized Panel and traditional glue is replaced by the strip of sealant, ensuring sealing and reducing the level of pollution on the surface of curtain wall, bringing aesthetics, enhancement decorative effect.
- Waterproof and heat resistant: With 3 layers sealed inside curtain wall, high waterproofing purpose. The drainage system is perfectly designed. Ability to withstand the rigors of weather.
- Absolute safety: Ensuring safety, certainty, especially for high-rise buildings. The firing of structural glue is carried out at the factory, so the quality control is guaranteed.
APPLICATION OF SEMI – UNITIZED CURTAIN WALL
Like Stick and Unitized curtain wall, Semi - Unitized curtain wall provides contractors with common applications for industrial and civil constructions such as: Glass walls for office buildings, commercial centers, administrative centers, hotels, factories,…
Proud to be a supplier of Semi - Unitized curtain wall trusted by investors and contractors, Fujiwindows is committed to the quality, aesthetics and absolute satisfaction for customers.
Contact us immediately via the Hotline: (+84) 0909 020 415 for free advice on suitable curtain wall for your construction today.